cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

CreoView 1.0 Video Requirements

ptc-4487292
1-Newbie

CreoView 1.0 Video Requirements

I have installed the free CreoView Express 1.0 software on a computer that is a running a ATI Radeon adapter. I can open pvz files, but the part, and assemblies can not be displayed. Does anyone know what the video card requirments are for CreoView 1.0? We are using this viewer as a requirement of one of our customers.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello!

What type of ATI video adapter you are using? I use ATI Radeon HD 3400 series and all displayed fine in Creo View Express 1.0 and Creo View 1.0. Try to update drivers for your video adapter, here: "Graphics Drivers & Software".

P.S. I have also attached to the message "Creo View 1.0 Help Topic Collection".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

What type of ATI video adapter you are using? I use ATI Radeon HD 3400 series and all displayed fine in Creo View Express 1.0 and Creo View 1.0. Try to update drivers for your video adapter, here: "Graphics Drivers & Software".

P.S. I have also attached to the message "Creo View 1.0 Help Topic Collection".

The adapter is an ATI Radeon X600, and updating the drivers fixed the problem.

Thanks!

No problem.

Top Tags