cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Custom hole file for drilled holes?

AJ_TROGLIO
12-Amethyst

Custom hole file for drilled holes?

Is it possible to create a custom hole file (.hol) for holes that are only drilled, not tapped?  I'm trying to recreate a standard drill chart with our standard countersink sizes and hole callouts.

For the life of me I cannot figure out if Creo will allow me to do this.  I have a number of custom threaded hole files but this one is an enigma.

What I have so far is attached.  When I go to select a size from it, I just get a -1.000 for the diameter.  Remove the .txt if using the file. 

Thanks..

--
Tony Troglio, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Hunter Engineering Company
Creo 8 / Windchill 12
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't know what fails with your hole table (I think maybe negative values are not allowed???)

But I have a similar table so maybe have a look at mine and see if it works, and if so, maybe copy the format...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I don't know what fails with your hole table (I think maybe negative values are not allowed???)

But I have a similar table so maybe have a look at mine and see if it works, and if so, maybe copy the format...

AJ_TROGLIO
12-Amethyst
(To:pausob)

Thanks for the file.  It helped me figure out what I had incorrect in mine.  In general I removed the negative ones from the columns.

--
Tony Troglio, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Hunter Engineering Company
Creo 8 / Windchill 12
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags