cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Custom report balloons

DonSenchuk
7-Bedrock

Custom report balloons

I have a request I've never seen prior to this. Let me preface this by stating that I do know how to create custom symbols to use with repeat regions (BOM reports). The request I've gotten is to have a balloon that shows the index number in the top half of the balloon, with the bottom half reserved for text where the user may enter anything he wishes.

The documentation focuses on data mining from the repeat region attributes, but I can't find any mention of a custom balloon symbol with both data driven text and entry driven text.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags