cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Detail views label

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Detail views label

WF4 M150
I have been having persistent problems with my detail view labels disappearing.
Anyone else experiencing this?

In this screen shot, it should have a detail E label arrow pointing to the circle.
Usually if I regen the view, it comes back, but this time it seems to be more persistently missing.

[cid:image001.png@01CC7CF3.51467190]

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:StephenW)

I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to fix this problem without re-creating the detail. I think it happens with view erase and resume based on some drawing representations I have been using to help with drawing performance.

Anyway, I used VIEW - DRAWING DISPLAY - DRAWING VIEW VISIBILITY and i erased the view and resumed it again and the label came back and hasn't disappeared since.

I've had intermittent problems with this since we moved to WF4 but this was the first time I couldn't get the label to come back with a regen view.

Thanks

Top Tags