cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Did something happen to Undo command in M070?

rbobroski
1-Newbie

Did something happen to Undo command in M070?

It works on some features but on others it doesn't do anything now. Like for example I could have a datum plane offset at .500. Change it to .875, hit undo, it goes back to .500. On the following feature I have a diameter extrusion of 2"; change to 1" and undo, nothing happens. Delete circle and undo, nothing happens.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Ryan,

I just tested the behavior in Creo Parametric 3.0 M070 and just used your examples.  I was able to undo the action of changing the diameter dimension from 2 to 1 and also undo the action of deleting the extrude.

Would you be able to attach the model and any configs you are using?  Also, is this the behavior you see on all machines or just on a specific machine?

Thanks,

Amit

After a second reboot it stopped happening now. Maybe it was just backlogged a bit. I will close this and if it happens again re-inquire.

Top Tags