cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Dimension line size in inspection mode

MohaSharifi
7-Bedrock

Dimension line size in inspection mode

When I add an inspection circle to some dimensions, the dimension line extends more than required. In the following figure, this condition is shown, could anyone help me adjust it (PTC Creo 2)?

dim leader.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured it out its "dim_text_gap", your settings have 5, I am using 1

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @MohaSharifi

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Hi Vivek,

Thank you

I am not able to reproduce that in Creo 9. Is it possible to share a simplified model with the issue?

Capture.PNG

Hi Chris,

I attached the drawing and drawing option settings. I wanted to have all units in mm in the drawing option and changed most of them but I don't know which option controls dimension line length in inspection mode.

2024-08-11_13-05-03.jpg

Figured it out its "dim_text_gap", your settings have 5, I am using 1

Thank you Radovan. It works!

Hello @MohaSharifi

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your help and raising the topic.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags