cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Do not get "Report Symbol" popup when I double-click a repeat region cell.

abbybborn
3-Visitor

Do not get "Report Symbol" popup when I double-click a repeat region cell.

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 4.0 (connected) 4.0 M060

I am trying to update BOM relations for repeat region cells. I have entered the code into the relations editor.
IF asm_mbr_part_number == "3-000010900"
QTY = "REF"
ELSE
QTY = rpt_qty
ENDIF

The issue comes up when I try to double click the cell to get to the "Report Symbol" popup. It gives me the "Text Style" popup instead. How do I get the "Report Symbol"?

Here are the errors that I faced
N/A
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is the cell you're clicking on part of the repeat region? You can switch the symbols in the table to check. The cell in question should show as being bounded by the repeat region.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Is the cell you're clicking on part of the repeat region? You can switch the symbols in the table to check. The cell in question should show as being bounded by the repeat region.

@abbybborn

I agree with @Tdaugherty. Possibly the cell where you are clicking is not of report parameter. Switch symbols to confirm the cell with report parameter. 

@Tdaugherty @Mahesh_Sharma Thank you for the help. I used the "Switch Symbol" to check that the cell was in the repeat region. The table updated and regenerated correctly after I checked this.

@abbybborn 

As it has resolved for you, please accept the appropriate reply as solution. 

Top Tags