cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Does anyone know how the metal will bend the image if the image is introduced into the sheet metal?

peter21103
2-Guest

Does anyone know how the metal will bend the image if the image is introduced into the sheet metal?

The Appearance Gallery cannot cut images and cannot perform the operations I want.

I want to use the following website to design a box with artwork: https://online.packmage.com/Online/Design/0003,

How do I use CREO to make it?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:peter21103)

It looks like there is a DXF download option. You can import the dxf and use that to create the part.

rburgess-2
14-Alexandrite
(To:peter21103)

The formed part will be entirely dependant on your sheetmetal bend table. Each bend is reliant on values based on material, bend radius and additional parameters singular to sheet metal parts. Additionally, the construction method of your model will play a large part in it's usability. (e.g. flat plate with flanges added to create desired shape Vs predefined flat pattern with bends referencing existing geometry (your example) Vs finished envelope, shelled and flattened.

Top Tags