cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Drawing - Full-visible elements in section view.

cadbart
10-Marble

Drawing - Full-visible elements in section view.

Hi,

I have a question about section view in Creo Parametric 3.0. I'd like to create section in which some elements (like screws and nuts) are full-visible. E.g. look at the picture below, please.

1.jpg

There's flange coupling where right view is a section but elements like shaft and screw with nut are not hatched. Could you tell me how can I achieve that in Creo 3.0 Drawing?

Thank you in advance for each answer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cadbart)

In the drawing view, select the x-hatch and RMB - Properties (or double click the x-hatch).

Use NEXT or PREVIOUS to highlight the component you want to modify the x-hatch on.

Select EXCLUDE for the items you do not want to be sectioned (warning - view doesn't really update until you complete the operation).

Once you get all the items excluded, select DONE to complete the operation, view will update.

StephenWilliams_0-1606908772512.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cadbart)

In the drawing view, select the x-hatch and RMB - Properties (or double click the x-hatch).

Use NEXT or PREVIOUS to highlight the component you want to modify the x-hatch on.

Select EXCLUDE for the items you do not want to be sectioned (warning - view doesn't really update until you complete the operation).

Once you get all the items excluded, select DONE to complete the operation, view will update.

StephenWilliams_0-1606908772512.png

I've never thought something could be such simple in Creo.. Thank you so much, sir, that really helped! 

Top Tags