cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Drawing Table width and height "As Is"

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Drawing Table width and height "As Is"

Hello,

I am unable to set value for Height and width property of drawing table "As is". It actually appears into property page as soon as I set it, but once I come back to same again, that value is set to previous value instead of As is.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think that you do not understand the meaning of (As Is) value. (As Is) tells you that selected entities does not share the same property.

For example:

• your table contains several columns with different width, therefore Height and Width dialog box contains (As Is) value
  • your table contains several rows with equal height 1.0, therefore Height and Width dialog box contains 1.0 value
  • if you change the height of row no.1 one to 2.0, select table and display Height and Width dialog box, the you will see (As Is) value set for rows

p4.png

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ketan,

please upload a drawing containing problematic table.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Drw file is attached for reference.

Refer Table 5 in sheet 4.

Unfortunatelly, your drawing does not contain sheet no. 4 with table 5. It contains 3 sheets every of them contains 4 views.

Martin Hanák

Apologies.. Refer sheet "With_4"

You did not tell me that the table is outside drawing border. This was the reason I did not see it.

Setting height/width for your table works as expected in CR2 M070.

• open the drawing
  • Activate Table tab
  • set selection filter to Table
  • select table
  • press RMB and use Height and Width command, you will see this contents

p1.png

• modify row height in number of characters to 2.0 and press OK

p2.png

• modify column width in number of characters to 15.0 and press OK

p3.png

Please try to reproduce my test.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I would like to set (As Is) for all four options. this I am able to do... Columns also I can set as As Is. Same is not allowed for Row values. In one of the file, I checked that all four are having As Is value, but unfortunately I cannot share that confidential file with you all. Attached is the reference document containing all values as "As Is"

I think that you do not understand the meaning of (As Is) value. (As Is) tells you that selected entities does not share the same property.

For example:

• your table contains several columns with different width, therefore Height and Width dialog box contains (As Is) value
  • your table contains several rows with equal height 1.0, therefore Height and Width dialog box contains 1.0 value
  • if you change the height of row no.1 one to 2.0, select table and display Height and Width dialog box, the you will see (As Is) value set for rows

p4.png

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags