cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Drawing:un-wanted number out of the repeat region table

lnessi
1-Newbie

Drawing:un-wanted number out of the repeat region table

Hello,

In my 2D drawing i use tables with repeat region of different parameters.

At the end of the table, out of that come into wiew the last parameters of the table, as shown in the picture.

I need to delete the black numbers.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Luca,

next to the right outer border line of the table there is a "hidden" column containing &rpt.rel.massa_parziale parameter.

pic1.png

Activate Table tab, set selection filter to Table Cell, place mouse cursor near the border line and Zoom In several times until you see "hidden" column. Mouse cursor must be placed left of border line.

pic2.png

Select the cell, press RMB and click Properties. The selected cell must belong to the row, where report parameters are entered !!!

pic3.png

Remove &rpt.rel.massa_parziale parameter.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:lnessi)

Can you do a "switch dims" to show what the repeat region parameter is being displayed?

lnessi
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

Here in the note properties window!

Thanks

Capture.JPG

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Weird. Are you able to share your drawing or even just the table itself? (You can upload using the advanced editor - link in upper right corner of reply window.)

lnessi
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

this is my table template!

Thanks

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I'm not seeing the extra numbers when I use your table.

table.PNG

Are you able to share your assembly and drawing?

Luca,

please show us Note properties of black number.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi,

The only way to select these note is by text style, but is shown the note ID:

Capture.JPG

Thanks

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Something is weird here. Is this reproducible on a new drawing of the same assembly, using the same table and repeat region?

lnessi
1-Newbie

Hello,

I see this problem every time that i use this table, in every drawing.

I've attachment an example of drawing and its assembly with the table.

Thanks

Luca,

next to the right outer border line of the table there is a "hidden" column containing &rpt.rel.massa_parziale parameter.

pic1.png

Activate Table tab, set selection filter to Table Cell, place mouse cursor near the border line and Zoom In several times until you see "hidden" column. Mouse cursor must be placed left of border line.

pic2.png

Select the cell, press RMB and click Properties. The selected cell must belong to the row, where report parameters are entered !!!

pic3.png

Remove &rpt.rel.massa_parziale parameter.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

You right, thanks!!

Thanks you all for the support!

Top Tags