cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Drawings: Quantity Balloon Changes - Info Window.

Airfix
7-Bedrock

Drawings: Quantity Balloon Changes - Info Window.

Creo 7.  I had to switch out a part in an assembly and I updated the drawing that has repeat regions with find number balloons.  My drawing shows all the correct balloons and quantities but every time I open it up I get an info window that says:

Quantity Balloon Changes

Total quantity for XYZ.PRT in ABC.ASM has been changed to Zero.  Associated balloons have been removed.

See the attached file.

I get the context of what this is saying but I don't know why I get it every time I open the drawing.  I've looked through all the drawing views to make sure I don't have a hidden balloon annotations.  Does anybody know what I need to do to prevent this info window showing up every time?

Airfix

Balloon Info Window.jpg

 Draw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just saving the drawing doesn't fix this message.

I had to re-assemble the XYZ.prt and then save.  Then I deleted the XYZ.prt and everything was back to normal with no message.

I'm unable to upload my data as there is a lot of proprietary information on the drawing.

It seems like I found a work around though.

Cheers,

Airfx

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:Airfix)

This should go away after you save the drawing once.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Airfix
7-Bedrock
(To:kdirth)

The drawing has been saved at least once since then probably more than that.

I'll try that again though.

@Airfix wrote:

Creo 7.  I had to switch out a part in an assembly and I updated the drawing that has repeat regions with find number balloons.  My drawing shows all the correct balloons and quantities but every time I open it up I get an info window that says:

Quantity Balloon Changes

Total quantity for XYZ.PRT in ABC.ASM has been changed to Zero.  Associated balloons have been removed.

See the attached file.

I get the context of what this is saying but I don't know why I get it every time I open the drawing.  I've looked through all the drawing views to make sure I don't have a hidden balloon annotations.  Does anybody know what I need to do to prevent this info window showing up every time?

Airfix

Balloon Info Window.jpg

 Draw

Hi,

1.) resume xyz.prt and and investigate what happened

2.) upload your data for testing purposes

Martin Hanák

Just saving the drawing doesn't fix this message.

I had to re-assemble the XYZ.prt and then save.  Then I deleted the XYZ.prt and everything was back to normal with no message.

I'm unable to upload my data as there is a lot of proprietary information on the drawing.

It seems like I found a work around though.

Cheers,

Airfx

Top Tags