cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Ecad XML File Directory - Creo 10

Tshukudu
2-Guest

Ecad XML File Directory - Creo 10

We are importing PCB's using Altium CoDesigner which writes XML files to the startup directory.

These XML files can be deleted once the PCB has been fully imported.

Is there any way that these files could be written to its own folder like the trail files.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have found by adding "intf_generate_log_file" to the config file and selecting "NO" works without adding any files.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I couldn't find any config.pro options for setting the place to write xml files. If only there were.

What is odd is you say it writes them to your start directory. For all the things I do that write xml files, it always writes them into the working directory. A behavior that I find annoying because they end up scattered all over the place depending on what someone has worked on last.

Hello @Tshukudu

It looks like you have a response from some community member. If the reply helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

I have found by adding "intf_generate_log_file" to the config file and selecting "NO" works without adding any files.

Top Tags