cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Editing a Family Table with Excel

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Editing a Family Table with Excel

I am trying to edit a family table but when I click on the icon to edit with Excel, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Network install of Creo 2.0 M100

Local install of Office/Excel 2010

Windchill 10.0 m030

Loading a newer build of Creo 2.0 is possible with a few days notice.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Gagan
7-Bedrock
(To:BenLoosli)

Hello Ben

Can you check what is defined in the Config.pro , file>option>Configuration editor

Check for part_table_editor excel

Regards

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Gagan)

That did not make a difference.

I have another computer that is also using a network version of Creo 2m100 and Office/Excel 2010 locally and it works fine.

The difference is that the one with the problem is connected to Windchill 10.0 m030 and the other is not. Well, they are on different networks, too, but that should not be the problem.

Top Tags