cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Export 3D PDF (U3D) in Wildfire 5

David_M
5-Regular Member

Export 3D PDF (U3D) in Wildfire 5

In the Wildfire 5 help menu it says that to publish a 3D PDF, you click "Save a Copy" and choose "PDF U3D" in the 'Type' box. But for me the option isn't there. I've seen evidence of the option in Wildfire 4 although I haven't installed it to check. Was the option removed or is it part of an add-on? I'm just curious since seeing the notes on it.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:David_M)

I noticed that the "PDF U3D" is available when you are in a part file and the you can do either "PDF" or "U3D" when you're in a drawing.

I not sure if this answers you questions.

Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I noticed that the "PDF U3D" is available when you are in a part file and the you can do either "PDF" or "U3D" when you're in a drawing.

I not sure if this answers you questions.

Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo

David_M
5-Regular Member
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Ah I've got it now. I was just being blind! Thanks

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Glad I could help. Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo M130

Top Tags