cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Failing to enable AFX feature

ChandraSekhar
1-Newbie

Failing to enable AFX feature

Framework doesnt work, afx shows its enabled but when i start the application again it shows "EFX failed to load" framework option doesnt turn up anywhere .please help me sort out this problem and suggest me so that i can work with framework il be thankfull if this problem gets solved by anyone

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Make sure while installing Creo you checked Advance Framework to be installed and have the license for framework in Creo.

If it was not installed, you need to install this from installtion media.

AFX.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Make sure while installing Creo you checked Advance Framework to be installed and have the license for framework in Creo.

If it was not installed, you need to install this from installtion media.

AFX.png

Thank you this is a beautiful site to share knowledge

I thought this would work but this doesnt make the framework option work again even after re-installing the software please help me atleast how to start framework i would take it from there

Ok, I think you passed step one about installtion of Creo with AFX. Now check the license, you should have license for AFX. If you have license,

Execute reconfigure.exe from Creo2.0\Parametric\bin

Next > Next > Customize > Command Configuration > Edit > Move Advanced Framework to right and complete the installtion.

everything went right upto the edit option but the advanced framework option didnt show up.. would you help me with this sir? what might have gone wrong? my installation process or anything?the image is what i can see i cant find AF. please help me sort this out 1.JPG

Thank you Mr.Mahesh Sharma finally got what i needed thank you so much

Top Tags