cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Family table verification always successful

John
3-Visitor

Family table verification always successful

Hello,

In Creo 4.0 M100, when i verify a family table it is success despite the fact that some components have disappeared due there parents been suppressed in the table. 

I only spot the lack of components by chance, the verify function did not warn me. And they do not show as suppressed when viewing the instance, they just disappear. 

How can i fix Creo so in this example the verify will show "failed" or warn me in some other way?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:John)

It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. You ask it to verify and if it doesn't encounter any regeneration errors, it indicates success. Components not being there when you want them to be due to your constraints is not a Creo error, it's an error in how you defined your assembly. I've spent hours tracking down just what bad placement pick I made is causing a component to be absent from an instance - it's not fun.

John
3-Visitor
(To:KenFarley)

But the famaily table fails if there are two levels of chlidren assembled to the surpressed parent. Just not if it is a single level. So it is unexpented behavour to me.

Top Tags