cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Fatal Error in a drawing when choose axis as a preference

Hozaibergen
10-Marble

Fatal Error in a drawing when choose axis as a preference

Hello,

I experienced the following unexplained error. I have a drawing of a part with holes, and when I want to put a note with a leader or create a dimension by selecting the hole axis as the reference, the program gives a fatal error

Moreover, if you make a new hole in this model and select its axis as references, everything works

I think the solution to my question is here (CS273123), but I don't have a valid subscription

(Creo 5.0.4.0)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Hozaibergen)

The support article defines it as a bug that was fixed in creo 5.0.0.0. It shouldn't be a problem in 5.0.4.0

No info other than closed with a software fix.

Your issue probably isn't a bug, it's probably a data dependent error, especially since a new hole axis doesn't exhibit the same problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenW
23-Emerald II

The support article defines it as a bug that was fixed in creo 5.0.0.0. It shouldn't be a problem in 5.0.4.0

No info other than closed with a software fix.

Your issue probably isn't a bug, it's probably a data dependent error, especially since a new hole axis doesn't exhibit the same problem.

Thank you!

Hello, Stephen

Maybe the answer is here  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS123507

StephenW
23-Emerald II

That one also shows as a bug fix. It wasn't a fatal error exit,

"note is displayed as expected, but leader is not visible"

• Resolved in :
    • Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 M190
    • Creo Parametric 2.0 M060
    • Creo Parametric 3.0
  • Workaround: Access >Review >Update Sheets

One more nuance.
If I make a new drawing of this part, and refer to the axis in the drawing, everything works

Top Tags