cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Features not Showing in Family Table Instance in CREO 7.0 - No Error Message

MSALAS
6-Contributor

Features not Showing in Family Table Instance in CREO 7.0 - No Error Message

I have this Generic part (Fig. 1.1) for my Family Table. As you can see in Fig. 1.2, they're obviously in the Model Tree. Their columns show in the Family Table (Fig. 1.3) and when I verify (Fig. 1.4) they're successful.

But even if everything shows that the features should show in the instances, they're still not showing (Fig. 1.5). It doesn't look like they were suppressed, more like the were never added to the model.

I've tried to update the models in my workspace, and also upload them with tiny changes but nothing happens. I even tried not adding the features to the Family Table to see if they showed all of the patterns but no.

Has anybody experienced this before? Am I missing something? Can this be solved by resetting Creo?

I'm using Creo 7.0.10.0 but we're migrating to Creo 9 in a couple of days, could that be the issue?

Thanks in advance!

MSALAS_0-1705530709493.png

Fig. 1.1 - Generic Plate

MSALAS_1-1705530724243.png

Fig. 1.2 - Model Tree showing the patterns

MSALAS_2-1705530734550.png

Fig. 1.3 - Family Table showing the Columns of the Patterns and Dimension

MSALAS_3-1705530742076.png

Fig. 1.4 - Family Tree shows the Verification Status: Success

MSALAS_4-1705530751593.png

Fig. 1.5 - Features not showing in instances.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MSALAS
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

The TAP patterns were in fact children of Sketch_15, I guess it was due to the transition from Creo 7 to Creo 9 or something corrupt in the model because after the transition it still didn't work right.

What I had to do was change the instances to unique models, deleting the Family Table completely, then go model by model adding the dowel holes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I guess your TAP patterns are children of Sketch_15 feature. This features is suppressed in MX_0022148 instance and because of this all TAP patterns are suppressed, too.

If it is possible, pack your model into zip file and upload this zip file.

Martin Hanák
MSALAS
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

The TAP patterns were in fact children of Sketch_15, I guess it was due to the transition from Creo 7 to Creo 9 or something corrupt in the model because after the transition it still didn't work right.

What I had to do was change the instances to unique models, deleting the Family Table completely, then go model by model adding the dowel holes.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags