cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Finding Supressed Assy Dtm's

RichSerafin
1-Newbie

Finding Supressed Assy Dtm's

Hi Folks,

We're having a problem cleaning up supressed assembly datums that have external references. Specifically top level assembly datums created thru part or sub-assembly features like axis, surfaces, etc. I know that's a no-no but you just can't tell some folks why they shouldn't do it. I can find them via the global ref viewer but they don't highlight because they're supressed. I need to get rid of them before we import data into SAP. Anybody have a good method for dealing with this problem? TIA

we are on WF3 M170 & IL 3.4

Rich

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags