cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Format of Hole Table For Points

aeromorrison
1-Newbie

Format of Hole Table For Points

Is there any way to control the format of a hole table that is showing datum points? A couple of areas have proven difficult:

1. I'm trying to only show specific sets of points, but it insists on listing every point in the model. I can delete the rows I don't want, but when it regenerates it adds them back in.
  2. It adds a row at the very top that says, for example, "Hole Chart" and "TOP: CSYS2". The system won't let me delete this row. I can edit the text, but as soon as it regenerates, everything gets overwritten back to the way it originally appeared.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

It would be very beneficial to have more control on the hole table creation.

Your suggestions also apply for my application.

I hope someone can points us into the right direction.

Johnny

Hello,

If you have maintenance, please take a look at the following article - CS98777‌ Can hole tables be filtered on a Pro/ENGINEER drawing.

If you are not able to access the article, here is a snippet of the resolution:

• There is no filter capability implemented
  • All holes or datum points will be listed in the table
  • Workaround 1:
    • Create a simplified rep to exclude the undesired holes
    • Use the simplified rep to create the drawing and create the hole tables
    • Resume the hole in simplified rep but not update the hole tables in drawing
  • Workaround 2:
    • Use Suppress command to exclude the undesired holes
    • Create the view and hole tables in drawing
    • Resume the holes in model but not update the hole tables in drawing

Let me know if that answers the question or not.

Thanks,

Amit

Thanks for your answer.

I don't know if these workaround are suitable for my application.

I have to check.

Top Tags