cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Framework files fail with ModelCheck error

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Framework files fail with ModelCheck error

Creating a new Framework file in Creo 7.0.5.0, when I go to check it in, it fails to check in due to a ModelCheck failure. Looking at the ModelCheck reports and the file shows no errors or warnings.

Has something changed with ModelCheck and/or Framework with Creo7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sam,

PTC found that if ModelCheck is validating the results in Windchill then the files will fail to check-in. They have opened SPR 13383295 with a High priority for this issue.

It only fails on AFX parts, but that is a lot of our work these days.

I have disabled the MC validation for now. MC still runs, but even if there is a MC error, the file will still be checked -in now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @BenLoosli ,

I would suggest you run your ModelCheck interactively and check the results.

Did you create the ModelCheck configuration yourself?

Maybe you can adapt your afx start model config to fix the related issues.

See here:

https://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/r7.0/usascii/#page/advanced_framework/To_Set_Start_Part_information.html#

Greetings Sam

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

Sam,

We setup ModelCheck with Creo4 and carried it over when we upgraded to Creo7 in October. With Creo 4, we had no issues.

We are using Windchill 11.1 M020 CPS20 with Creo 7.0.5.0.

I have disabled MC for now and just tried to check in 1 tube, it failed with a MC error!

BenLoosli_0-1639495487117.png

This has a major impact on our design team.

Hi Ben,

unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge in your specific ModelCheck environment and check constraints to give you support on this.

This is also not my area of expertise.

I hope you find a solution.

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

Sam,

PTC found that if ModelCheck is validating the results in Windchill then the files will fail to check-in. They have opened SPR 13383295 with a High priority for this issue.

It only fails on AFX parts, but that is a lot of our work these days.

I have disabled the MC validation for now. MC still runs, but even if there is a MC error, the file will still be checked -in now.

Top Tags