cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Green lines from sheet metal

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Green lines from sheet metal

I would like the green lines from sheet metal to either be black on white background or white on black background.

From this post:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/Config-pro-option-to-change-color-of-export-to-DWG-s/m-p/569354

I can see where I turned everything to black and white, but the sheet metal lines still turn up green.

Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you can change the display of sheet metal in the options menu. 

Tdaugherty_1-1668718455469.png

It does seem like this doesn't work exactly like I thought though. When I set the setting to white, the driving surface of my sheet metal part displays with white edges. The other edges don't though. 

Tdaugherty_2-1668718564716.png

I thought that this might be related to the default appearance of my start part being green. I changed that next. I also added a few flanges to see what happens. This is the result:

Tdaugherty_3-1668718666072.png

Here's the drawing display as well:

Tdaugherty_4-1668718698214.png

I think this might be what you want but you'll have to play with it yourself. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I think you can change the display of sheet metal in the options menu. 

Tdaugherty_1-1668718455469.png

It does seem like this doesn't work exactly like I thought though. When I set the setting to white, the driving surface of my sheet metal part displays with white edges. The other edges don't though. 

Tdaugherty_2-1668718564716.png

I thought that this might be related to the default appearance of my start part being green. I changed that next. I also added a few flanges to see what happens. This is the result:

Tdaugherty_3-1668718666072.png

Here's the drawing display as well:

Tdaugherty_4-1668718698214.png

I think this might be what you want but you'll have to play with it yourself. 

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Tdaugherty)

So far from what I can tell this has solved the issue with green showing up in .pdfs.

Thanks,

Hi,

Creo 7.0.5.0

s1export.png >>> dwg file in s1export.zip

s2export.png >>> dwg file in s2export.zip

Martin Hanák
Top Tags