cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

HPGL And Embedded TIFF's

BrianKrieger
7-Bedrock

HPGL And Embedded TIFF's

Good afternoon, all!

In a nutshell, we'd like to get a format from Creo Parametric that is readable by SwiftView where the Creo Parametric drawing has embedded images or shaded views.  SwiftView can read HPGL (our default format for almost everything) or tiff's (it can do more, but we're looking for a single-file, non-pdf solution.).

More Info.....

We'd like to be able to generate an hpgl file that has raster images in it (think Creo Parametric drw with an embedded jpeg).  I believe this is not possible, but I figured I would ask if anyone knows how to do this.  In actuality, we are really just trying to get an hpgl or a tiff format (non-LZW).  We had been doing something similar to this but not pushing to hpgl (we created individual tiffs from a single pdf then used a tiff combiner).  And prior to Win 7, we had been using the old Microsoft MDI system.

I'm sure this question has been asked, but my search through the archives has thusfar been for naught.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags