cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Has anyone made a BOM List where it is possible to edit the list, change the order, and delete items that has been scanned ?

JensJohnstad-Mo
6-Contributor

Has anyone made a BOM List where it is possible to edit the list, change the order, and delete items that has been scanned ?

Like in Creo where it is possible to manipulate the items in the BOM list

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

I guess that you mean drawing table containing repeat region. This table is generated automatically by Creo. Therefore it follows predefined rules. You cannot edit table items and change their order randomly. You can filter unwanted rows and sort table contents.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi thank you, this is True in Creo Parametric, i was asking in Creo Elements Direct, maybee i have posted in the wrong group

Are you scanning a loaded assembly or using Model Manager?

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

Hi Tom

No i am scanning the Assembly, and i have attributes on the parts, to help build the BOM.

Jens Johnstad

Top Tags