cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Help Please ! Library for Creo.

qdomanh
1-Newbie

Help Please ! Library for Creo.

Hi Everyone,

I am a new user of CREO2 M160. Recently I’m working in aluminium  frame design (a KittingTrolley), I tried finding some mechanical components (aluminium frame, angles Plate, trolley wheel) libraries for Creo. I had installed  MISUMI library, but it didn’t work for Creo 2.  would someone please tell me how can i use MISUMI mechanical components library on CREO2 ?.

Thanks in advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:qdomanh)

Hello,

no one gives you original "live part". Most of component dealers give you STEP or IGES file. Open this file in Creo (with appropriate Creo template ---> all parameters, relations etc are correct for your system ---> keep company standards). Resave most used files in your own library.

In generall people use only 10% - 20% of all components, because eachone is focused on something else. Save only most used parts in your own library.

--------------------

How to connect MISUMI library directly to Creo 2? Ask your MISUMI dealer ---> we are buying commponents from you so l need your help!!! DON´T BE SHY...

Regards Milan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:qdomanh)

Hello,

no one gives you original "live part". Most of component dealers give you STEP or IGES file. Open this file in Creo (with appropriate Creo template ---> all parameters, relations etc are correct for your system ---> keep company standards). Resave most used files in your own library.

In generall people use only 10% - 20% of all components, because eachone is focused on something else. Save only most used parts in your own library.

--------------------

How to connect MISUMI library directly to Creo 2? Ask your MISUMI dealer ---> we are buying commponents from you so l need your help!!! DON´T BE SHY...

Regards Milan

qdomanh
1-Newbie
(To:mbonka)

@Milan Thanks for your answer, Now i'm using Advanced Framework Extension, It is simple.

If you don't mind, i have another question, Do i  need licenses to add Expert mold extension and Creo Tooling Design Extension ? is it not included in Creo licenses.

Top Tags