cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help starting up a consulting business

unknown1
1-Newbie

Help starting up a consulting business

If anyone is willing to share their experiences starting up a consulting business from scratch, I'd be more than grateful for your expertise.

I apologize for an off topic request but I know there are people on this board who could really help me on this.

The facility I work at is being closed and there is little engineering work done where I live.

I would purchase 1 seat of WF III and my business would consist of one person.

I have been on Pro since Ver. 18 so I have more hours than I can count doing this. I doubt I would have any effect on any of the ProE consultants on the board in terms of taking business away from you so I would gratefully appreciate anyone who would like to offer me words of wisdom.

My experience consists of mainly sheetmetal and solid modelling with some ISDX work.

I would form an LLC and just start trying to recruit business.

Thanks in advance.
Paul
505-566-0269

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

If there is interest in sharing this information, I would like to see it
moved to the ect. List where we would be more on topic. I am not ready
to make the jump but would be very interested in advice in career
direction.
Thank you.

Jim
Announcements