cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how can I change the text case for all the notes, dims, tables present on a multy sheet drawing from lower case to upper case and vice versa?

ssayyad
1-Newbie

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how can I change the text case for all the notes, dims, tables present on a multy sheet drawing from lower case to upper case and vice versa?

I am working on huge draiwng update and for some reason all the text on print got changed to lower case. I want to change the text back to Upper case. Is there any command or detailing option or config option that can do this for all the text visible on drawing. Example: we can change the primary and secondary dimension from metric to inches.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I have never seen such config option. It's very strange that text was changed to lower case "somehow".

MH

Martin Hanák

I don't think Creo automatically changes the text case. You can use ModelCHECK to change the text case without re-entering the notes.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:manjunathrv)

You can also copy and paste into Word and hit SHIFT + F3 twice. Not that if you have any special characters like the +/- symbol, it may not translate correctly when you paste it back in.

Top Tags