cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Highlighted dimensions cannot be regenerated

PThapar
6-Contributor

Highlighted dimensions cannot be regenerated

Hi,

I am using creo 8 with windchill 12. 

I have multiple drawings where I run a model check, and get the error "Highlighted dimensions can not be regenerated". However, there are no dimensions on the drawing that are highlighted! 

This error prevents me from proceeding with a promotion request. Any ideas on how to understand what dimensions are causing issues? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PThapar)

Check in the drawing tree when in the annotate tab. Maybe there is "hidden" dimension, they will be grayed out.

PThapar
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

Hey Stephen,

This reply is a bit late, but this didn't work, none of the dimensions are greyed out. 

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PThapar)

I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot this problem without the actual model and drawings. Can you share the model/drawing as an attachment (zipped)?

Does modelcheck give you any information on the dimensions?

Usually with unregenerated dimensions, I suspect those are dimensions that are created in the drawing, I think.  Is this error a modelcheck error or  the error that appears in the message log?

Top Tags