cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Hole table in 2d drawing.

eelce
4-Participant

Hole table in 2d drawing.

points_table.png

I would like pre customize the hole table in 2d drawing. Is there a way to pre configure the hole table in drw environment?

I have to use every day the hole table in the picture but I have to configure it in the same way each time that I have to insert it.

Thank you in advance,

Enrico

5 REPLIES 5
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:eelce)

How are you keeping your hole table from regenerating back to the original table?

I am not familiar enough to make useful comments here, but I did use one the other day and could not get it behave.

Any reference I moved would jump back on a regen, and any changes to the table would revert back to the original.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I hope that you can create mapkey which records your manual steps.

MH

Martin Hanák
lbono1
4-Participant

Any news on the topic?

Hi,

no news, of course.

I do not believe, that Hole Table functionality changes in close future.

MH

Martin Hanák

Any news on the topic?

As far as I know, these tables and symbols are used to be defined or controled somewhere in the configuration files. I would like to change the titel of the table, coordinates name,...

I have been looking for the file wich should define the "Hole Table" , or maybe just de Standards values (instead of changing them in each computer).

Unfortunately I can´t find it, even after changing the Standard-values an look for the las changed file in my computer.

Does anyone know where the configuration-file ist?

Actually, I would like to customize the table a little more than I just mentioned, but let´s go step by step.

Thanks!

PS: We work with Creo 3.0 M150

Top Tags