cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How do I control the Detail View Circle and the Section View cutting plane line independently

cbroach
8-Gravel

How do I control the Detail View Circle and the Section View cutting plane line independently

I want to be able to control the Detail View Circle and Section View cutting plane line weights independent from the geometry and Letter pens. Currently the Section View cutting plane line is within the Pen 1 (Geometry) and the Detail View circle is in Pen 2 (Letter). I want to make the lines weights for both to be a thick line but don't want to make my dimensions thick. They need to stay thin line. Is there a way to control that in the pen table or do I need to create another plot file to do this?

Thanks.

New Creo 7.0 user.

2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:cbroach)

May not be able to set it to be automatic since the line font/color is established by PTC for object classes.

What you may be able to do is once a detail view or section view lines are created is to change the assignment of those particular objects to a type that will plot the way you want it.

Kotom-Eng
15-Moonstone
(To:BenLoosli)

Here you are in the "Creo Elements Direct / Drafting" community. You should move your question to "Creo Parametric" to have many answers from Creo users.

http://kotom.eng.free.fr
Top Tags