cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How do I generate the contents of the <SECURITY> tag in the Creo Distributed Batch TTD file?

StuartHarvey
6-Contributor

How do I generate the contents of the <SECURITY> tag in the Creo Distributed Batch TTD file?

I'm stuck!  I am trying to use Creo Distributed Batch to generate renderings of CAD Objects from Windchill.  When accessing objects in a Windchill workspace Creo Distributed Batch generates a TTD file that includes a <SECURITY> tag.  The contents of the tag enables the Resource Service (worker) to access files in Windchill a workspace or the commonspace through an anonymous URL.   The <SECURITY> tag is temporal and quickly expires.    See the attached file for a sample TTD file sent to the Service Manager.  So, . . .  

A few associated notes.

Creo Distributed Batch requires a user to authenticate to Windchill using a username and password.  Form Based Authentication (FBA) is incompatible.  This is unlike Creo Parametric, View, Illustrate, Schematic, etc. and the Windchill workgroup manager.  Additionally, Creo Distributed Batch authenticates through a protocolAuth URL. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

please contact PTC Support. I think Community users will not help you to resolve the problem.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

please contact PTC Support. I think Community users will not help you to resolve the problem.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags