cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How do I stop the drawing prompt for "combined state"?

nrollins
1-Newbie

How do I stop the drawing prompt for "combined state"?

Hi all,

Whenever I create a new drawing in Creo2, I get a message asking me if I want to include a combined state... I don't know what I am being asked, why and most importantly, how to stop the prompt. I always check "don't ask me again" but that seems to only stick for that drawing.

Any clues?

Thanks.

-Nate

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:nrollins)

drw_prompt_for_combined_stat NO config setup

Duncan,

This config option is not listed for my build of Creo2 (m070)

Did you pull that from Creo2?

http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/detail/drw_prompt_for_combined_state.html

Is this a drawing template with predefined views? It should only be asking when a view is created.

Nathan,

according to PTC Document - CS37903, config.pro option drw_prompt_for_combined_state was introduced in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 M230 and Creo Parametric 2.0 M110.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags