cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to change font in drafting

agawali
1-Newbie

How to change font in drafting

I wont to change font style in drafting.....

pl give me step to change the font style

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

please provide more details (for example what software do you use) and attach some pictures.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
pv
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:agawali)

You can select the dimensions/notes while drafting & go to properties.

Under text style of the Properties window, you can select fonts from the drop down menu to change the font style.

And, if the font you want to use is not there, you can do the following tweak...

Goto the installation folder of Pro-E and open folder named 'text' and subfolder 'fonts' and paste the font you need to use.

The new font will become available from the next session of Pro-E.

dbhensdadia
4-Participant
(To:pv)

I want to select all the notes at one time. I mean let's assume that I have 9-10 notes in my drawing and I want to select all the notes and change the font in one shot other than selecting one by one. May I know how to select all notes in drawing ?

Thanks in advance.

mender
6-Contributor
(To:dbhensdadia)

Two ways:  In the lower right, there is a list of selection types for top-level selection.  Go to the Annotate tab, set this selection filter to Note, zoom out, pick a box around the whole drawing.

Other way, the binoculars icon, by default at the bottom of the screen, is the Find/Search tool.  Pick it.  In the dialog, say 'search for: note'.  By default, the search is for all notes (you can search by some condition if you want to restrict the list).

Top Tags