cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to model wire basket

SandeepKadam07
12-Amethyst

How to model wire basket

Anyone have any idea how to model something like this where the wires overlap and then can be flattened when finished?Capture.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SandeepKadam07)

For us M140 was an improvement from M120.  M150 is out now as well, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Hi Sandeep,

You can also use the Update Advisor, to compare the release & datecode that you are currently using, to the release & datecode you want to update to.

Thanks,

Amit

According to the Update Advisor, nothing has been resolved between Creo 3.0 M140 and M150. 

I have a big doubt that PTC is not keeping this updated or they are not telling us everything they know. I know for sure that at least some crashes with big assemblies which occured with M140 have been solved in M150.

Update Advisor M140-M150.png

I took this further to PTC support but they don't have any documentation on these upgrades. It is difficult to prove management that what advantage we are getting after upgrade to latest datecode.

Regards

Sandeep Kadam

Top Tags