cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to redisplay "See Detail XX" on the source view of a drawing once it has been deleted

ptc-4245467
1-Newbie

How to redisplay "See Detail XX" on the source view of a drawing once it has been deleted

I am running Creo 2.0 M100. I have inadvertently deleted the "See Detail XX" callout for a detail view on the source view. I am left with a drawing view that only has the spline around the area displayed in the detail view. How do I redisplay this callout? I do not want to recreate the detail view.

Capture.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-4245467)

If you erased it. If you deleted it, prettysure it's gone forever.

note-unerase.JPG

This is something that really got messed up with the Creo implementation.

The only option you have is to redefine the view. At least, from my experience. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and just in case you don't purge your files... and the error was recent...

you can always go back to a recent version if the added work was not too significant.

It would be less painful if PTC allowed the border to be a polygon, not a spline of a thousand points.

Justin did you ever find an answer to getting this back. We just had this exact same problem today, and can't seem to get the note back in the parent view, as you described here.

Dennis

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-4245467)

I just discovered this one in CREO 3 M070.

Right click on the view or on the name of the view in the drawing tree and select the ADD VIEW LABEL.

Top Tags