cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to use user defined view

saaddadapure
2-Guest

How to use user defined view

I know how , isometric and trimetric orientation works, but I am little bit confused how to use user defined view, please help me in this

2 REPLIES 2

Create a view in drawing, and at that time change default orientation to "User Defined" and add values for Angle fro X and Y.

I've pretty much ignored this button since I set up worthwhile views within my models.

However, this user defined option seems to say how new views will display by default within the current session.

You can set this view creation dialog to "user defined" and it becomes a top view; then you can rotate about x and y according to the angles below the user defined dialog box.

Again, these are default views.  I suggest never setting the default to Isometric and using this as a final view orientation.  Anytime that the isometric default is switched back to trimetric, all your views named "default" will also change from isometric to trimetric.

Top Tags