cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

I don't have the option of dimension properties Creo 7.0.10.0

KP_10918554
4-Participant

I don't have the option of dimension properties Creo 7.0.10.0

KP_10918554_1-1708441432406.png

Hello, I would like you to help me with the following question, I have already reviewed the blog and the PTC community, however I cannot find a solution. I am trying to convert this dimension into an inspection dimension. Likewise, I have to use the properties of this dimension, I right clicked and this appears, only this option, (see picture)  I'm using 7.10.0.

I have seen on another blog that it is necessary to unlock it but I do not have that option, if someone can help me it would be of great. It toke a lot of my time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:KP_10918554)

Everything in the dimension properties is now in the ribbon. Like @KenFarley mentioned.

Its not obvious the DISPLAY icon will expand.

StephenW_0-1708442553936.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Uncertain if you tried this already, but to make a dimension an "inspection" dimension, you use the "Display" function in the ribbon. There's a check box in the menu dialog that comes up that says "Inspection".

KP_10918554
4-Participant
(To:KenFarley)

Thank you for your replay, Yes, I already have the measurement inspection measure, however I still need the dimension properties.

I don't understand what you are looking for. Making the dimension an "inspection" dimension  just puts a "racetrack" box around whatever you have defined as the dimension. You set up the way it looks with all the ribbon options, and the box surrounds it all.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:KP_10918554)

Everything in the dimension properties is now in the ribbon. Like @KenFarley mentioned.

Its not obvious the DISPLAY icon will expand.

StephenW_0-1708442553936.png

Top Tags