cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

I have problem regarding Hole table placing in Drafting

NaveenKumarGong
1-Newbie

I have problem regarding Hole table placing in Drafting

Hello Everyone,

I need two or more hole table in a single draft.

For example:

I have created hole features in front face and back face of a part for required depth and Coordinate system also created in both sides. when I am placing hole table in Draft "FIRST PLACED VIEW" able to generate hole table, other face side hole table not able to generate (May be the first view only in active view of Draft... How to active other view of Draft).

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar Gongu.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply MartinHanak and MartinHanak.

I resolved the problem by taking cosys from graphics window in the drawing itself. But the problem is the cosys is showing away from actual display while selecting to place Hole table.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar Gongu.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Naveen,

I guess that hole axes must be normal to screen and also coordinate system Z-axis must be normal to screen and pointing towards you.

Upload some example data, it helps to understand your situation.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:MartinHanak)

From my experience you need a separate hole table on a plate for holes machined from the front and from the back. If there are any side holes, they would have their own table also.

Each of these require a 0,0 coordiate point also.

Thanks, Dale

Thanks for your reply MartinHanak and MartinHanak.

I resolved the problem by taking cosys from graphics window in the drawing itself. But the problem is the cosys is showing away from actual display while selecting to place Hole table.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar Gongu.

Top Tags