cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Impeller for compressor or pump

ptc-2231737
1-Newbie

Impeller for compressor or pump

Hi, anyone who can kindly help me with the creat of impeller, which always uses for compressor or pump, well, I can't provide the details dimension, I just want to know which way in Pro/E can creat it, because it's totally curve in space, so thanks a lot
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
26 REPLIES 26

There is a exceise of creating impeller on the Pro/E Adv Part training material.

Hi, Thanks for that, well, would you please let me know where I can find this training materials.

let me konw your email address so i may send you some example files.

Hi,Zetian, I really appreciate that, please feel free to e-mail me :-.

hi just wondering if you have these training manuals would you mind forwarded them on to me also need this help also thanks tom -

Sure, I will do that.

I would appreciate if you can sent me a copy as well atroulis@yahoo.gr Thanks in advance

I would appreciate if you can sent me a copy as well balachander_venugopal@yahoo.co.in Thanks in advance

Hi all, Appreciate if you can forward me a copy as well. - Thank you.

Hi all, Appreciate if you can forward me a copy as well. - Thank you.

Hi all, Appreciate if you can forward me a copy as well. nunna@cimtechsystems.in Thank you.

HI, if you can forward the same to - Thx Dharmesh

Can you please send me a copy too, - Thanks, Zhanbo

Can you please send me a copy too, thanks gpweyer@ameritech.net

Could you send a copie to - Thanks you

can u send a copy to -

I would also appreciate a copy. Thanks! please send to bstoops@sierralobo.com

I also would be interested mdeakin@william-cook.co.uk Thanks in Anticipation

ditto -

Can you please send me a copy too, thanks sudhir@nishotech.com

"john xu" wrote:

Hi, anyone who can kindly help me with the creat of impeller, which always uses for compressor or pump, well, I can't provide the details dimension, I just want to know which way in Pro/E can creat it, because it's totally curve in space, so thanks a lot

Can you please send me a copy to me also anilkumar.rao@essar.com thanxz Anilkumar

can you please send me a copy too. my email is - thanks in advance

can you also send me a copy at - thanks in advance

please forward me a copy too pleaseee! menezesmelville@yahoo.in

"ADOLPH FURTADO" wrote:

please forward me a copy too pleaseee!

Top Tags