cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In drawing, to the text as Subscript or superscript

ptc-1939138
1-Newbie

In drawing, to the text as Subscript or superscript

Hai friends, I'm created a dimension and over the dimension text. In that, I want to show the text in form of Subscript or superscript. Not only for dimension text, is this options also I want show in note (text). Thanks in Advance, Balaji
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

"Balaji Krishna Kowru" wrote:

Hai friends, I'm created a dimension and Over write the dimension text. In that, I want to show the text in the form of Subscript or superscript. Not only for dimension text, and also for note(text). Thanks in Advance, Balaji

You can use this syntax for Sub/Super Script. TO SUBSCRIPT NUMBERS : @-123@# TO SUPERSCRIPT NUMBERS : @+123@# I have used 123 as an example. This should work for you. -Chander

thank u mr.Chander, its working. But it is effectively working in note(text) only. I want in dimension text also. i want Over write the dimension and give tolerance for that. and also decrease or increase text size of superscript or subscript value or text in the dimension. Balaji.
Announcements