cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

In previous versions I could create a geometric tolerance as a note by using @[…@]. I just switched to Creo 3 and cannot find a way to do this. Is there a way or work around?

wsourbeer-2
1-Newbie

In previous versions I could create a geometric tolerance as a note by using @[…@]. I just switched to Creo 3 and cannot find a way to do this. Is there a way or work around?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:wsourbeer-2)

I'm using Creo 3.0 M100 and when I try it the brackets won't convert to boxes unless I open the properties dialog and make some change there first.

Video Link : 7117

This may work but it brings up another problem I am having. When I create a new note in Creo 3 I cannot get the “properties” in order to edit it. If there is a note that was created in Wildfire 5 (our previous version) I can get the “properties” and edit that note. Am I missing something in the set-up or do I have to do something other than a right click to get there?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:wsourbeer-2)

PTC took out the properties editor in Creo 3 as part of the new text entry workflow.  After much complaining from the user community they brought it back in M100.  You have to be running M100 (the latest maintenance release currently available), or you won't see this command.

Hi William,

In Creo 3.0, when you create a note, the Format tab appears.  Within this tab, you will see, in the Style group, the option for Box.  Select this prior to entering your note.

format_note.jpg

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags