cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Information Window Hindering Work

JR_10680659
5-Regular Member

Information Window Hindering Work

So we upgraded from Creo 7 to 10. When we did, this annoying thing started occurring where this information window would pop up upon every regen. After a couple of days, it stopped doing it. But today it started doing it again randomly. I've tried turning off all notifications and changed the notification behavior to "Do Not Show", but it still pops up.

Having to click the X icon every time I regen the CAD model is GREATLY reducing my ability to work... I don't mind having the little banner show errors and dissolving after a little on it's own, but having to acknowledge every pop-up during design is obnoxious and pretty much makes the CAD software unusable...

JR_10680659_0-1711476288521.png

JR_10680659_1-1711476299835.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR_10680659
5-Regular Member
(To:JR_10680659)

I guess it just didn't like the order of the features in the feature tree. I re-organized some things and the issue went away.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JR_10680659
5-Regular Member
(To:JR_10680659)

I guess it just didn't like the order of the features in the feature tree. I re-organized some things and the issue went away.

Top Tags