cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Insert here green not working

Nick_3318
5-Regular Member

Insert here green not working

I have an issue that just recently started where when I have an open model I can not drag the green insert here bar, even when I have the item checked out.  This is happening in prt as well as asm model trees.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick_3318
5-Regular Member
(To:Nick_3318)

I use Dell monitors for working and the "Dell Display Manager" was causing the issue.  The app has been uninstalled and everything is working properly now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Nick_3318 wrote:

I have an issue that just recently started where when I have an open model I can not drag the green insert here bar, even when I have the item checked out.  This is happening in prt as well as asm model trees.

Hi,

please record mp4 video showing your activity and upload it.

Martin Hanák
Nick_3318
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi,

please try steps mentioned in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs372602

Please next time give information about Creo version you use.

Martin Hanák
Nick_3318
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Martin,

Thanks for the response.  I'm on Creo 6.0.6.0  I will include this in the future.  The above works, but does not fix the underlying issue.  Thanks for the help.

Nick

Nick_3318
5-Regular Member
(To:Nick_3318)

I use Dell monitors for working and the "Dell Display Manager" was causing the issue.  The app has been uninstalled and everything is working properly now.

Top Tags