cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Inspection Dimension

kkamani
1-Newbie

Inspection Dimension

Hi All,

I am Preparing Manufacturing Drawing in Creo Parametric 3.0.

Here I have some QC Inspection Dimension which needs to be Measure and Record in one table.

Here in Creo we have one option for Inspection dimension in dimension properties - display tab.

Means i gave some information to few dimension to be inspect.

Can Creo make ready table for inspection dimension in a column, With Repeat Region or any thing else ???

Regards,

Kishan Kamani

Bluechip Corporation

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

This question is asked about once a quarter. It would be a very nice addition to the product. You might have to contract a 3rd party to develop this for you.

Thanks for Post Antonius,

Can you give me any name of such type of developer in India.

and can i have rough estimation of how much it cost, If you have.

Regards,

Kishan

I don't know of any but I suspect PTC does have some leads on custom application developers.

You might begin with your value added reseller... your local PTC product representative.

Top Tags