cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Intillegent Fastener extension license not found

Blackhawk
11-Garnet

Intillegent Fastener extension license not found

My company is using Creo 6.0 and we have the Creo Design Essentials (T1) package.  When I select "check screw fasteners", I get the message that this function is not included with the standard version.  Does the (T1) package only include the standard version or should it be the full version?

If it does include the full version, how do I get the license for Intelligent Fasteners to load?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mcestnik
13-Aquamarine
(To:Blackhawk)

Sadly PROE_EngineerIII does not include Intelligent Fastener Extension:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS165221

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mcestnik
13-Aquamarine

Creo Design Essentials (T1) includes full version so it should start automatically.
Check (file - help - system information - license name) that you are really using Creo Design Essentials and not some other license.

@Blackhawk 

Check for IntelligentFastnerExtension (feature # 346) in Creo session and in your license. 

When I check my System Information, it says that the license name is "PROE_EngineerIII".  So this could be my problem.  My company's PTC administrator told me that we are running a temporary license at the moment because of a hiccup with PTC.  

MaheshSh - How do I check for feature #346?

mcestnik
13-Aquamarine

Sadly PROE_EngineerIII does not include Intelligent Fastener Extension:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS165221

@Blackhawk 

You can check this in license file. 

Hi Blackhawk,

just want to know if you could solve the problem. Could you check for IFX license now?

If you need additional information, just let me know.

Otherwise it would be nice if you could mark this post as solved.

Thanks,
Oli

Oliver Gräbner
B&W Software GmbH

Top Tags