cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Is there a way to see which revision iteration/versions of the components are in an assembly?

BriGuy
11-Garnet

Is there a way to see which revision iteration/versions of the components are in an assembly?

When I open my assembly, at the top it tells me the revision and iteration of the assembly (ex: A.4).  Is there a way to see what the revision and iteration of the components in that assembly without opening the components individually??  I realize that by default, the most current version of each component is pulled from Windchill.  I would like the be able to see it though. 

Using Creo 2.0, Windchill 10.2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BriGuy)

Under tree columns, choose 'Database Params' for from the dropdown and then choose 'PTC_WM_VERSION'.

PTC_WM_VERSION.PNG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV

You should be able to add the Windchill parameters for those values to your tree columns in Creo.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Under tree columns, choose 'Database Params' for from the dropdown and then choose 'PTC_WM_VERSION'.

PTC_WM_VERSION.PNG

BriGuy
11-Garnet
(To:TomU)

You know I've been using Creo for over 10 years and I never noticed the drop down for Type.  Thanks!!

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Remember, the database parameters are only there if you are using Windchill. If you use Creo without Windchill, then you have to manually control the revision with a drawing/model parameter.

Top Tags