cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Is there any possibility that i can apply the loads on the mesh element in Creo Simulate

SM_10342271
4-Participant

Is there any possibility that i can apply the loads on the mesh element in Creo Simulate

Hello everyone, 

I hope you all are doing well, I need a small information regarding creo simulate. Is there any possibility that i can apply the loads on the mesh element?

1. Because after creating the mesh element, I would like to select the element to apply the loads unfortunately i cant select the element. 

2. If i am applying two load cases, how to check the result of both the load cases. 

1 REPLY 1

1. Your request is a bit unclear. If there are more details about this I think we could help more.

My first thought is why are you concerned with the load on an element? Elements are used to represent some larger part/geometry, so the leader is the part/geometry not the element.

There are some tools to make the mesh match your loading area but not the other way around. 

If you wanting to load some smaller portion of a face of your model, you can create regions to put the load just on the desired area.

Also, you can create hard points and hard surfaces internal to the model to force the meshing and to apply loads internally.

Mapped meshing is also another way to control the mesh, for example you could make a single element using mapped meshing to research at the single element level.

SweetPeasHub_5-1690393338957.pngSweetPeasHub_6-1690393370373.png

2. Example for two load cases checked independently (use load sets)

Results will be available for each loadset and can be combined with weighting/scaling.

You can also run multiple of these analysis with a design study.

SweetPeasHub_4-1690393242416.png

SweetPeasHub_0-1690392728303.png

SweetPeasHub_1-1690392728362.png

SweetPeasHub_2-1690392829623.png

SweetPeasHub_3-1690392958128.png

-regards

Top Tags