cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

License message hidden in background

Hatim_Abdul
4-Participant

License message hidden in background

While working on drawing, "license lost" message along with "offline mode" message (see image). I cannot click anything.  "offline mode" message appears but not clickable. I cannot bring "license lost" message to the foreground of the screen. Drawing is saved but it would take 2 hours to re-open. Solution?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Hatim_Abdul)

Nothing will be guaranteed to work.

What has sometimes worked for me in the past has been to go offline, then that allows me to reconnect to the license. Then go back online using server management under file.

IF you have lost your connection to the server (your internet is down or the server internet is down or many other reasons) nothing will work since you will not be able to regain your license and creo will end up just exiting.

Hatim_Abdul
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

The server did go offline briefly and it's back on. I suppose Creo would recognize that and terminate that "License Exit" message that I can't even interact with. Tried (intentionally) disconnect to server and reconnect, hoping that message pops to the front.

Hi @Hatim_Abdul 

I think this issue was discussed in one of the community post

It is corrected in future versions of Creo 7/8/9, reference Article CS376776 

Thanks. 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags