cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

MODELCHECK possibilities

grocha
1-Newbie

MODELCHECK possibilities

Hello everybody,

I am building a demo of MODELCHECK here and I am wondering which kinds of checks the PRO|GURUS are using out there.

I was able to configure MODELCHECK to do basic checks so far like units, layers, parameters etc. But I would like to put some stunning stuff like checking for specific text in drawing notes so it make sure the drawing have the right notes inserted (this one I already know how to perform but is not implemented) and some other PRO stuff.

I am not asking you to teach me how you configure it to perform those checks, I know it is a pain to configure so just tell me what you use to check and I will do my research here.

I am going to do a summary on this one and when my demo is finished I will post the configuration files and maybe a movie teaching how to configure it from the beginning.

Warm Regardsfrom Brazil

Guilherme Rocha - Tech Support Consultant

PLM Solutions do Brasil

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
grocha
1-Newbie
(To:grocha)

Come on GURUS, I know there is MODELCHECK heavy users out there, any comments?

Warm Regards

Guilherme Rocha - Tech Support Consultant

PLM Solutions do Brasil

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

Top Tags